“The Boys & Girls Club of the Southern Ute Indian Tribe will provide a safe and nurturing environment that guides each young person on their path to developing good character, a respect of culture, diversity, academic excellence, and development of a healthy mind, body, and spirit.”
Club Member Code of Conduct
- Respect myself, my peers, my staff and the property
- Be kind, encourage others, and go above and beyond to demonstrate the 6 pillars of Character Counts
- Engage in activities and have FUN!
Hours of Operation:
- School Year: 3-7 pm (M-F)
- Wednesdays: 1:30-5:30 pm
- Summer: 7:30am – 5:30pm (M-F)
- Hours may vary during school/tribal holidays. Check the calendar. Additional fees may apply for extended hours.